2. Purchase Related Policies The products and services available on the Site, and any samples thereof we may provide to you, are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services, or samples thereof, you purchase or otherwise receive from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any orders that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
3. Accuracy of Information We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Site; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
4. Intellectual Property All content available on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation thereof (collectively, the "Content") is the property of PRITI NYC, our affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively, the "Trademarks") are the registered and unregistered marks of PRITI NYC, our affiliates, partners or licensors, in the United States and other countries, and are protected by United States and international trademark laws. Except as set forth in the limited licenses in Section 5 below, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content or Trademarks nor any portion of the Site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
5. Limited Licenses We grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the Site. This limited license does not include the right to: (i) frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Site or any portion thereof; (ii) modify or download the Site or Content (except caching or as necessary to view the Site); (iii) make any use of the Site or Content other than personal use; (iv) create any derivative work based upon either the Site or Content; (v) collect account information for the benefit of yourself or another party; (vi) use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name or the Trademarks or to otherwise use the Trademarks; or (vi) use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure. We also grant you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive license to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to the Site (i) may link to, but not replicate, our Content; (ii) may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products; (iii) may not misrepresent its relationship with us; (iv) may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial, and may contain only content that is lawful and appropriate for all ages; (v) may not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions; (vi) may not use any Trademark; and (vii) may not link to any page of the Site other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link. Any unauthorized use by you of the Site terminates the limited licenses set forth in this Section 5 without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law or these Terms and Conditions.
7. Your Account You may choose to register at our Site. If you do, you will have an email address/username and password for your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. You agree to provide only accurate, truthful information. We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if you violate these Terms and Conditions or if we decide, in our sole discretion, that it would be in PRITI NYC’s best interests to do so.
8. Third Party Links We are not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by PRITI NYC, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-website pages and other websites that you visit.
10. Representations and Warranties; Limitation of Liability THE SITE IS PRESENTED "AS IS." WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE. YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE), UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, FOR ANY (a) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (b) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE SITE; (c) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (D) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF OFF-WEBSITE LINKS ON THE SITE; (E) COMPUTER VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES (F) ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT OR (G) EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE SITE REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
11. Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Site. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
12. Disputes With respect to any dispute regarding the Site, all rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of New York, as if the Terms and Conditions were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within New York. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Site shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in New York, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of our affiliates, partners or licensors, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in any such court. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you). Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order. Your credit card will be billed upon shipment of your order.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we're not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
Money Orders, Cashier’s Checks, Company Checks, & Personal Checks
We accept company checks in U.S. Dollars only for wholesale clients ony. For company checks, please allow up to 10 banking days after receipt for clearance of funds before the order is processed. We shall guarantee the availability of a product by the time funds clear or payment is received. We will charge a $35 fee on all returned checks.
For a multiple product order, we will make every attempt to ship all products contained in the order at the same time. Products that are unavailable at the time of shipping will be shipped as they become available, unless you inform us otherwise. You will only be charged for products contained in a given shipment, plus any applicable shipping charges. You will only be charged for shipping at the rate quoted to you on your purchase receipt. The entirety of this shipping charge may be applied to the first product(s) shipped on a multiple shipment order.
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Sample Store reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item.
These Conditions will supersede any terms and/or conditions you include with any purchase order, regardless of whether Sample Store. signs them or not. We reserve the right to make changes to this site and these Conditions at any time.
We will ship your product as it becomes available. Usually, products ship the same day if ordered by 5:00PM , or by the next business day if your order is received after this time and for orders received on Saturday, Sunday or any major holiday. However, there may be times when the product you have ordered is out-of-stock which will delay fulfilling your order. We will keep you informed of any products that you have ordered that are out-of-stock and unavailable for immediate shipment.
We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number, and a password. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience.
Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology.
To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to the Sample Store site. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
When entering any of our contests or prize drawings, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or drawing you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to the Sample Store site. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
We use "cookies" to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Our Store shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Our Store shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Our Store shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price