Posted by kim d'amato on 4/10/2020 to Nail Care Tips
How To Safely Remove Gel Nails with Priti NYC Soy Nail Polish Remover nail tips for coronavirus quarantine
Follow these steps for a safe and effective way to remove gel nail polish:
1. Wash your hands with liquid soap and warm water. Use a towel to dry.
2. If needed, use a nail clipper to cut nails or extensions down to your natural nail length.
3. Use Priti NYC Crystal Nail File to buff the surface of your manicure to remove the shine and hard gel layer.
4. Saturate a cotton ball or round pad with Priti NYC Soy Nail Polish remover and place over the nail.
5. Place foil square under the finger with the cotton ball or round in the center. Fold the foil square over the top of the nail wrap around the finger, ensuring a snug fit.
6. Let soak for 10 to 15 minutes.
7. With a twisting motion, pull the foil square from the fingernail and gently use the round edge of the Priti NYC Crystal Glass File to slide off the excess gel.
8. If it does not come off entirely, rewrap the nail and allow for the Priti NYC Soy Nail Polish to penetrate for a few more minutes before gently removing.
9. Use the Priti NYC Crystal Nail file to smooth out the nail.
10. Rub the nail with a cotton cloth and moisturize with Priti NYC Cuticle Oil with Geranium Essential Oil for a moisturizing nail treatment to ensure hydrated and healthy nails.